Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Trade/ Loss of Manhood

If you didn't read on Lauren's blog, me and her traded puppies on Wednesday night. I had so much fun with little Spike! It took about an hour for him to realize I was boss but after that he was really good. He did put some holes in my leash :/ but other then that I really enjoyed him! He was so hyper and always wanted to play! We even ran around the yard for fifteen minutes straight and he still wanted to run! We went inside though and I made him play with toy. Here are the pictures from Spike's stay!


^^^ He likes using his paws when he plays^^^


^^^Being a good boy on tie down^^^


^^^ After waiting for what he thought was forever!^^^






On a differant note, Meade is getting neutered tomorrow :(

2 comments:

  1. Aww poor Meade, even though he doesn't even care whats about to happen to him!! I always felt bad despite that fact! :))

    I gave your blog an award on mine come check it out!!

    Erin
    Two Dachshunds & co. (This blog not my other one(s) Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sorry about your leash!

    Poor Meado. He's gonna be sore. ;(

    ReplyDelete