We have already started thinking about another dog. I feel bad because it is so soon but we know we will be getting another, it's hard to keep us away from animals. We decided that if Julimae gets career changed we are going to keep her. If not we are going to get a German Shepard. I think we are waiting until we hear news of Julimae before we make a final decision because if we adopted a dog now we would have two pet dogs and a PIT and our city limits 2 dogs per household and then if Julimae did get career changed we wouldn't be able to keep her or to puppy raise anymore. My mom and step dad have also talked about raising a puppy of their own. We don't know yet.
Anyway, there's an update of our pet dog situation. I'll post some Julimae stuff later today.