Saturday, October 2, 2010

Graduation Trip Part 4: Going Home

On the way home I started thinking about Meade and how I didn't feel like I missed him anymore. I felt like there was closure and our lives are all the way they are supposed to be now. I still love that dog, but I don't feel a need to be with him anymore. It's a good feeling! He has a wonderful purpose in life and I'm proud of him!

The morning after graduation I made this:


I chose this song because it is one of my all time favorite songs and I think it really does describe puppy raising, even if it wasn't it's original intention. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture thingy! Slideshow I guess.

    It's true. I felt the same way after I left Graduation with Rocco in the backseat. We had finished our chapter together and it was time for Freya to make her own chapter with Mr.L. Though, if you're like me there will be times when you look a picture and you'll miss the dog terribly, but you get over it in an hour. :)

    Congrats again on Meade. He's going to be such a wonderful Guide for Rob for the next 6-10 years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet. What an incredible service you havedone. THANK YOU~~ Congrats, Meade. Best wishes for many years as a working guide.

    ReplyDelete