Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meade Leaves Tomorrow.....


It is finally REALLY catching up with me. He is leaving tomorrow...

Today we took him to his favorite outing places:
A Coffee Shop
And School

The Coffee Shop is owned by my mom's friend (who was also kind enough to take Meade and I to and from school!) and it was the first public place he got to go. And every time we go in we get him a cup of ice. He loves its :)

^^^Meade with the owner^^^

School is just school but he really enjoyed it. Especially my drama teacher. She is a major dog person and bonded well with him.
^^^Meade in front of the school^^^


On another note.......
J YL female :D

7 comments:

  1. Meade is such a good boy! It will be fun to see how he does.

    Way to sneak in the info on your new puppy. FYL? That is as opposite to Meade as possible. It will be fun to see your new adventures with J. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Meade - can't wait to follow your progress through the phases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol...I love how non nonchalantly you told us the exciting news of a new puppy! congrats can't wait to meet Miss "J"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! You got your female yellow lab. I've had my share of FYL's and they are awesome. Can't wait for you to get her so I can meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Meade for making it to formal training. Can't wait to hear how he does. It will be interesting to see how your FYL compares to MBL. Most people say males are more laidback and affectionate, although I don't know if that was the case with Meade?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on recall! Meade will be magnificent, marvelous, and much loved.

    And "J" is a great letter....congrats on your new little girl-to-be

    ReplyDelete