Sunday, June 13, 2010

Name List

Here is my name list. It includes all the guesses I have gotten on the blog, on Facebook, and from my friends. The ones with a * next to them are ones I like.

Jaaza

Jacinderella

Jackie

Jacuzzi

Jade*

Jammel

Jan*

Janel

Janet*

Janice*

Jasmine*

Java*

Jazz

Jazzy

Jeade

Jeanette

Jekita

Jelly

Jemima

Jen*

Jena

Jennifer

Jenny

Jersey

Jesmond

Jesse*

Jessie

Jessy

Jewel*

Jezebel

Jill

Jillian*

Jinx

Jipsy

Joan

Jocelyn*

Jolene

Joni

Jonie

Joplin

Jordana

Jorja

Josette

Josie

Joy

Joya

Joyce

Jubilee

Judith

Juji*

Julie

June*

Juneau*

Juniper

Juno

Justice*

Justine*

4 comments:

  1. I know Java, Jazz, and Jazzy are already names. Java is in phase 5 (I believe) right now. And Jazz and Jazzy should be about to go into formal training. I really like Jade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juno will not be used as it is the test dog name, and Jipsy is a "G" name :)

    Jelly, Janel, Josie, Justine, and Jillian are already in use.

    I'm pulling for Jubilee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Justine was in use cause she came on the same puppy truck as Meado. I forgot about Juno being the test dog name. I really didn't care about the names on the list, I just put them on from all the guesses I have gotten. I'm actually starting to get sick of the letter J.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to throw in a few votes even if it is delayed. Jane...short and simple. Janelle...my middle name (though I think there is an active breeder with this name). Jem...easy to say fifty-thousand times a day, but not a typical J name. Jessa...my sister's nickname. (When I voted for my sister Becky's name, one showed up in Park City.) Judy...my favorite aunt. I'll also second the vote for June since that is when you are getting her.

    If you think you are tired of J names, google "Duggar Family." They have 19 kids who all have J names.

    ReplyDelete