Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some of Meade's Antics

A couple of weeks before Meade left we were sitting by my Wii and I was playing it. Meade got curious and come over to see why I was swinging a random object through the air. I let him sniff it and I pressed the end against him and said "BZZZT". He jumped back and looked surprised. I did it again and he didn't know what to think of it.
Fast forward a week or two and I "BZZZT"ed him again. I did it with my fingers this time though. Then he started to bark when I did it. From there he started howling. So finally on the when we were taking him to the puppy truck me, Gabby, and Megan (we were taking them to pick up Paris from the truck) were doing it to him in the car. He was being a silly boy:



P.S. let's not tell Guide Dogs about it ;) Ok?

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Meade has such a funny howl or bark thing. Haha. so cute.

    ReplyDelete