Tuesday, March 24, 2009

24 days + a day in the life......

Since everyone else is doing the "day in the life of..." thing and they all have puppies in training I thought I would do one without the puppy! Enjoy!



I wake up at 6:00 in the morning, the first thing I do is turn off the alarm! I then stumble out of bed and turn on the light (I don't know how I do it without killing myself). I then get my clothes and take a shower. Then I come out of the bathroom all sparkly and clean (just like Edward Cullen) and eat breakfast. After breakfast I feed my doggies, take them to potty, and brush my teeth! Then I get my stuff ready to go to school and leave for the bus. At 7:30 the bus comes and takes me to school! For free! Then I do the school stuff (which suprisingly goes by very quickly) and the bus takes me home! For free! Then I come home and do homework and eat dinner and play on computer and watch TV (I know, I'm lazy!). Then I go to bed and it starts over again!

And that is about it! 



P.S. I found out that I should find out about the gender, breed, and letter of the puppy by the end of next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment