Sunday, June 21, 2009

Moprh-a-tized


I was recently exploring the internet and found a cool website where you can morph peoples faces together!!! They have a ton of celebrity photos that you can morph with! So I checked it out and not only can you morph humans but you can also morph dogs! So I uploaded my dogs photos and morphed them with me! Enjoy!



Me and Meade morphed!


Me and Rina morphed

Me and Cruiser morphed




I think that everyone should do this now! It is really easy and fun! Go to www.morphthing.com and up top there is a button that says "upload"! Just upload your (and your pup's) picture, prepare it and morph!! When preparing yout puppies face if you can't see one of their facial features then try to imagine them as a human! You'll get what I'm saying when you get there!


Also......


Guess who is morphed with who in this picture!!

3 comments: