Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Less than 2 days!!!

OH YEAH!!! UH HUH!!! I"M SO SO SO SO EXCITED!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!


OK, now on to the real post! Yesterday I promised that I would tell you about my crazy dream! And yes, It does involve puppies!


My dream started with a sunny day! I went outside and the puppy truck sped past me! It drove up to the top of the hill that I live on! The front of the truck was facing away from me and the whole back of the truck came off! Three dogs ran towards me! There was a very tall border collie, and two yellow terriers of some sort. The dogs came and I let them into my house. Then at the top of the stairs my puppy club leader appeared (like some sort of apparition) and I asked her why I had 3 puppies. Then it goes a bit fuzzy......


There you go! It was very very weird! 


Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Guess who's 8 weeks old today!!!! Mr. M of course!!! YAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thats a very weird dream. Yay for the M puppies being 8 months tomarrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy 8 week birthday to Mr. M!! Westin is 7 weeks today

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a crazy dream! I always have some freaking weird dreams before my puppies come. I don't remember any though. I should have written them down. Woot woot only a day and a half left!! And happy 8 week b-day Mr. M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting only 2 days....You should post pictures of all the supplies you have for Mr. M!

    ReplyDelete